- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 3 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 25 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 28 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 43 days ago
1997 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1997 Wrangler drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle locked up1
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.