- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 7 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 28 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 62 days ago
1997 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1997 Wrangler electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- turn signals not working properly2
- 4x4 indicator light not working1
- check engine light on1
- engine won't start1
- tail lights not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Relay1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.