1997 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1997 Wrangler electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- turn signals not working properly2
- 4x4 indicator light not working1
- check engine light on1
- engine won't start1
- tail lights not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Relay1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.