- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 5 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 26 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 60 days ago
1997 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1997 Wrangler steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering fluid leak1
- NHTSA: Steering9
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.