1997 Jeep Wrangler suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Jeep Wrangler:

1997 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jul 252014

Wrangler Sport V6

For the past year, whenever my Jeep Wrangler is on even a slightly bumpy road and going over 50 mph, it starts to shake uncontrollably and I have to pull over to make it stop. This has happened on the freeway a number of times and is incredibly dangerous. I have tried alignments, and balancing the tires, but to no avail. I have talked with several other Jeep owners that this is happening to and wonder just what is going on? I am now going to try new shocks to see what happens.

- , Yorba Linda, CA, USA

Jul 312014

Wrangler Sport V6

My jeep wrangler has been shaking violently when I drive over 50 mph. I have had it aligned and the shocks replaced but it still is doing this! I am at a loss as to what to do!! It's completely dangerous!!

- , Yorba Linda, CA, USA