- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 21 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 29 days ago
1998 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1998 Wrangler steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.