8.0

1999 Jeep Wrangler electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Jeep Wrangler:

1999 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jun 212014

Wrangler SE

Luckily I was parked at a gas station when we noticed the smoke...I thought the truck was overheating. I took out my key and the engine was still making noises. I started smelling something but did not panic thinking it was just overheating. My boyfriend open the hood and that when the smoke got worse. I called my insurance company and they told me to get out to the truck...I did and looking under the truck, I saw flames....

- , Chambersburg, PA, USA