- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 13 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 23 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 32 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 69 days ago
2003 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2003 Wrangler electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument cluster failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.