2009 Jeep Wrangler lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Jeep Wrangler:

2009 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Apr 072016

My airbag light keeps going on and off and chimes with ever time it is engaged on the freeway. I believe my airbag system is malfunctioning which is a safety concern.

- Glendale, AZ, USA

Jan 022016

The vehicle would not turn on I would have to continuously turn the ignition and finally it will turn on. The vehicle has recently began stalling and turning off when I would be sitting at a traffic light and vibrating very scarely. The check engine light came on so I took it to my machanic who stated it needed to have a tuneup because it was misfiring on five cylinders instead of six cylinders. The was done but five days later the problem returned and this time the taillight on the right side of the vehicle alone with the right side signal light were both out. I then took the vehicle to Jeep who charged me $140 just to tell me that it would cost me another $870 to replace the tipm. I don't understand how this could be happening on a vehicle with 72,000 miles if it was not defected to begin with. Barbara king

- Ossining, NY, USA