2010 Jeep Wrangler wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Jeep Wrangler:

2010 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Sep 052014

I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler that I run on mail routes. The TPMS always goes off and I take it to the dealership and they are unable to fix this. For safety reasons, I put the spare tire inside so I have a better view in my rear window so I can see who is behind me. I drove the Jeep a few months like this and had no problem then one day the TPMS light and chime goes off each time I start the Jeep. The dealership is guessing it might be the spare tire that is inside. I emailed Chrysler a number of times to fix the issue and they refuse to fix the issue because the dealership excuse is the spare tire is on the inside instead of the outside. Is there anything I can do to get this fixed or is there nothing I can do at all because the dealership and Chrysler refuses to help" would this not be against the law if this is faulty and they also told me it would be against the law to turn the TPMS off or lower the pounds per tire" the dealership said they went over all the troubleshooting instructions from Chrysler and they can not find the issue to fix this problem.

- Mitchell, SD, USA

May 142014

The contact owns a 2010 Jeep Wrangler. The contact stated that the tire pressure warning light was illuminated. The contact soon noticed that the nut holding the valve stems had fractured and became detached from the front passenger's side of the vehicle. The vehicle was not taken to a dealer or independent mechanic for diagnostic testing. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The current and failure mileage was 36,858.

- Port Deposit, MD, USA