2013 Jeep Wrangler steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Jeep Wrangler:

2013 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jan 202014

Wrangler 6-cyl

I took my vehicle in for recall on the NHTSA campaign id no. 13V234000 was told parts had to be ordered. Today (3 months later) I was notified that it will be several more months because the manufacturer is only allowing the dealership to order 1 part every 10 days and I'm still down on the list. I find this totally unacceptable. After 3 months I still need to wait several months to have a recall completed?

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA