6.9

2013 Jeep Wrangler wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Jeep Wrangler:

2013 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jan 192015

Wrangler 4WD 6-cyl

My Jeep has a problem with the front tire alignment. The right and left tire wear to fast atd the outer side causing possible problem during handling on wet roads. I have take the Jeep to a shop to be align, but the mechanic toll me that the problem with my Jeep is the camber position and these position is set by the factory. The factory desent want to make the replacement of the front differential and the related component. What I can do to resolve these issue?

- Aibonito, PR, USA

Mar 012013

Wrangler

I purchased the Jeep Wrangler new from david stanley Jeep, in midwest city Oklahoma. The vehicle had aftermarket wheels and tires on it before I purchased it. While taking the initial test drive I asked the salesman if the speedometer had been adjusted for the oversized tires. He assured me that it had because they would never sell anything that wasn't right. About a month after I purchased the vehicle I was pulled over for going 30 in a 25 zone. I had seen the police officer prior to being pulled over so I checked my speed and I knew I was going the correct speed. Since that time I make it a habit to drive by the mobile speed radars that are placed around town and every time my speedometer is 5mph off. This is at a low speed so it will only get worse at a higher speed. I brought this to the dealer attention and they refused to fix it. I then sent a complaint to Chrysler and they have refused to help as well.

- Oklahoma City , OK, USA

Dec 242013

Wrangler

I purchased a Wrangler Jeep sport in 2013 and have had two flats. It came with Wrangler Goodyear 255 75 17 in tires. The first flat I experienced was six months after I purchased the Jeep and it was the sidewall and could not be fixed. Now six months later another tire has went flat and it is also the sidewall. This Jeep has less than 28,000 miles on this tire and only 15,000 on the first tire. These tires cost $290 a piece, I mean really. Who can afford to continue purchasing tires at this cost every six months when the tire is rated at 50,000 miles. Now everyone I called say its not under warranty or no recall but something is wrong with these tires for the sidewalls to keep having flats. And if I'm not mistaken this is an off road vehicle isn't it, not that I've even taken it off road. If this is a problem with off road tires how about coming up with a better sidewall for Goodyear tires, just saying.

- Columbia, SC, USA