2015 Jeep Wrangler wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Jeep Wrangler:

2015 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Feb 292016

My Jeep has 15000 miles and for the past year I has been suffering what is call the "death wobble". the car all the sudden will start shaking uncontrollable making it very hard to control the steering. I took it to westgate Jeep service in raleigh nc. They said nothing is wrong with it but it keeps doing it. I'm taking back this week. The death wobble starts when I go over an even section of the road and usually at a speed over 60 mph. The only way it stops is bringing the speed to almost 30 mph making very dangerous in the highway

- Creedmoor, NC, USA

Jul 252015

I did get into a minor accident while driving onto a on ramp and my vehicle skidded the guard rail. I exited the vehicle to check for damage and saw a flame near the hood of the car and immediately exited. The gas tank was never hit nor did I have a major direct collision in the accident however within seconds the vehicle burst into flames and was completely engulfed. The entire vehicle and my personal contents inside melted into nothing. I loved Jeep but the incident has persuaded me to avoid purchasing them for the near future.

- Buffalo, NY, USA

Apr 222015

Wrangler 4WD 6-cyl

Vehicle was purchased new on April 16, 2015. My wife drove 8 miles to school and then 6 miles to her aunt's house. When she parked she noticed car was smoking and the car caught fire seconds later. Fire consumed the front end of Jeep before fire department could get here. The fire started under the hood on the right side.

- Eatonton, GA, USA