2003 Kia Optima accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Optima:

2003 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Nov 202015

Optima ES V6

I am a 56 year old woman who has to climb over the seat to get in and out of my car. It is very inconvenient for me to do so. I was almost locked in the car. It took me several minutes to figure out a way to get out. Just so happens I had just made it home and was in my garage when this happened. What if this happens again when I'm away from home? I can't leave my windows down, for fear of my car being stolen. This is my only means of transportation. I am a underpaid teacher and cannot afford another car.

I need this issue resolved now! Winter is coming in Wisconsin, and I don't want to be climbing over seats with winter coats and boots on!

Please help me get this issue resolved!

Thank you.