2003 Kia Optima accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Optima:

2003 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Apr 182007

Optima SE

I took my car to the Dealer Ship for them to diagnose why my new antenna wasn't retracting. They claimed I needed a new motor and mast, which the mast is brand new. then afterwards, I discovered that when I stepped on my brakes, my dashboard light were lighting up. My lights were not turned on, and even do it when I have the keys out of the ignition. I don't want to go back to the dealer ship because I don't want to get charged an arm and leg again, and my car isn'tt under warranty, because it is second hand. I want to know if this is an easy fix, or should the dealer ship be held responsible since this started happening after I got it back from them.

- , Londonderry, NH, USA