- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 42 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 77 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 83 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 87 days ago
2003 Kia Optima
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Optima accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock won't disengage5
- door locks not working properly2
- car locks itself & cannot exit or enter vehicle1
- dashboard lights light up when step on brakes1
- door locks stopped working1
- horn starts blowing for no reason1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.