- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 6 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2004 Kia Optima
Worst 2004 Optima engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternators going bad1
- caught on fire while idleing1
- check engine light on1
- loud squeeky belts/snapping1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.