8.0

2001 Kia Rio accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Kia Rio:

2001 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Feb 182004

Rio

I notice all sorts of little problems. The door lock on driver side jams. Gear shift is sticking.

I know I have a warranty. But warranties don't cover everything. So to save money I normally would do things myself. BUT THERES NO PARTS SOLD ANYWHERE!!!!!!

I was hoping eventually parts would be sold by Discount auto or other. Also found out that warranty is non transferable. So I am stuck with a car that I can't fix if I had to.

RJ