- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 28 days ago
- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 59 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 72 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 80 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 82 days ago
2001 Kia Rio
Worst 2001 Rio drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Rio Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Rio compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Rio overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rio.