6.0

2003 Kia Rio engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Rio:

2003 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Mar 012015

Rio V6

I am not here to rant; simply surprised that what is going on with the new Kia Sorento sounds like what is going on with my old Kia Rio . . . .I can cut the car on and it sounds like it is sputtering, then it won't go but about 2 miles an hour. Often I put the automatic shifter down in 2nd and that helps to spur it along.

But I can press pedal to the floor and it will creep. Honestly, this mostly happens after a cloudy/rainy and humid day after my car has been sitting and not been driven all day.

- , Wallace, NC, USA