2006 Kia Rio brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Kia Rio:

2006 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Nov 302006

I noticed about a 2wks after I purchased the car; I kept hearing what sounded like the brakes and informed the dealership of the problem. They informed me that because it was a new car that the brake dust had to settle. Anyway its been almost a year and I'm still having the same problem and now their say that alot of those type of cars are having the same problem and their looking into it. I request a recall, because they knew that those type of car had that problem all along. I purchased a brand new car.

- Garland, TX, USA