- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 60 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 64 days ago
2002 Kia Sedona
Worst 2002 Sedona electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator broke3
- battery fried1
- electrical fire1
- engine compartment fire1
- fuel pump electrical connection broken1
- phantom draw caused by bad switches/components1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.