- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 5 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 89 days ago
1997 Kia Sephia
Worst 1997 Sephia engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls while idling2
- white exhauste smoke1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.