- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 10 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 11 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 88 days ago
2001 Kia Sephia
Worst 2001 Sephia electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sephia Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sephia compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sephia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sephia.