2001 Kia Sephia electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Kia Sephia:

2001 Kia Sephia Owner Comments

Jan 012004

Sephia ES 1.8L

I HATE THIS CAR SOO SOO SOO MUCH! IF I COULD I WOULD RUN IT OFF A CLIFF OR RUN IT INTO THE KIA BUILDING AND TELL THEM THAT IT IS THE WORST CAR EVER MADE.

- , Russell, PA, USA

Feb 012008

Sephia V4

I absolutely hate my Kia Sephia 2001! I have never had so many @!!@@@ problems in in my whole life. It started 2 years ago, in 2006. In Dec 2006, my transmission went cost me over 2,000. Before that, I had electrical and coil problems all over the place. I bought my car brand spanking new in 2001! From Day one, everytime I had to replace a part, at the auto store, it was never the right part because my car was manufactured in 2000 not 2001 and The parts in the car ended up being parts for a Spectra, not a Sephia! I kept having to return part after part before this was figured out!!! They never put Sephia parts in my car, but parts for a 2000 Spectra...that is just the beginning. I h Have thrown away so much money on electrical parts, Coil Packs, Alternators, you name it! I regret not purchasing the extended warranty now it is too late. The only good t thing about my Kia 2001 is that I have driven it as much as I have. This month is 7 years years that I have owned the car. I absolutely hate it! but I have no choice until I can buy something else. Its a piece of Junk!!!1

- , Marshfield, MA, USA