- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 22 days ago
- February 13: Kia Recalls One (1) Optima to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 89 days ago
1998 Kia Sportage
Worst 1998 Sportage suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.