- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 41 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 47 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 51 days ago
1998 Kia Sportage
Worst 1998 Sportage suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.