- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 10 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 45 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 51 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 55 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive stopped working3
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.