- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 12 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 13 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive stopped working3
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.