2000 Lincoln LS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Lincoln LS:

2000 Lincoln LS Owner Comments

Jul 202015

LS LS 8 cylender

When this happens the brakes barely hold it back... It just drives itself.. The only thing I have been able to do when that happens is put it in neutral and bring it to a stop and turn off the key, then I can put it in park. Usually have to wait awhile before I can start it again and have it run normal again....I have no idea nor does my mechanic what to do...

- , Sacramento, CA, USA