- September 7: Ford Explorer Cracked Rear Panel Lawsuit Seeks Class Certification
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
2000 Lincoln LS
Worst 2000 LS engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- timing chain failure2
- coil packet problems1
- engine surges and causes the car to lurch forward1
- knocking noise coming from engine1
- random miss at idle1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln LS Model Years
Curious how the 2000 LS compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln LS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LS.