- October 30: Ford Recalls 205,000 SUVs That Can Catch Fire
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 11: Large Luxury Cars Get Mixed Results in Small Overlap Crash Test
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
2000 Lincoln LS
Worst 2000 LS engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- timing chain failure2
- coil packet problems1
- random miss at idle1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln LS Model Years
Curious how the 2000 LS compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln LS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LS.