- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 44 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 79 days ago
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
Worst 1998 Mark VIII suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poor suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Mark VIII Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Mark VIII compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Mark VIII overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mark VIII.