2006 Lincoln Town Car engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lincoln Town Car:

2006 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Sep 062005

Town Car 8-cyl

2006 Town car accelerated over 3000pm when it should not and failed to brake properly when in this mode. *****

- Palm City, FL, USA

Feb 232006

Town Car 8-cyl

I have a 2006 Lincoln Town car and I am experiencing a surge periodically when I come to a stop. It has happened (5) times in about a 3 month period. Today for an example I went to park my car at my bank and when I stopped and went to put it in park it surged over a concrete piece that was located in front of my car.

- Boynton Beach, FL, USA