8.0

1. replace fuel pump (1 reports)
2000 Mercedes-Benz A160 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mercedes-Benz A160:

2000 Mercedes-Benz A160 Owner Comments

Jan 142014

A160 1.6L

After gearbox failure, on my way to work I stopped in the CBD for a few minutes and when I came back the darn thing wouldn't start. I thought it was the battery and tried jump starting and nothing happened, until eventually I called my mechanic to check it out and as he suspected, fuel was not reaching the engine because the fuel pump had failed. In the end I had to the vehicle away and pump cost 250 plus over 100 for labor!

- , Harare, Zimbabwe