- April 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 58,300 Cars to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 31: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2,300 Vehicles in 4 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Vans Recalled Over Risk of Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- March 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 354,000 Vehicles Over Fire Risk recalls | 55 days ago
- February 22: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Missing Parts recalls | 64 days ago
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
Worst 1999 C230 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- can not open trunk with dead battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C230 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 C230 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C230 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C230.