2004 Mercedes-Benz C230 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230:

2004 Mercedes-Benz C230 Owner Comments

Jul 062010

C230 4-cyl

This car is a money pit! I bought 2004 C230 kompressor used in 2007. To date I have spent well over $8500 in repairs and the car is sitting in my driveway with its latest affliction..a completely blown engine. It is a useless piece of junk and I am out the $25,000 I originally paid for it, plus the additional $8500 I have put into it. This is how Mercedes Benz takes care of business? something has drastically changed. My dad has had 2 Mercedes over the last 30 years...they ran perfectly until he sold them. He just bought a brand new S-series (2012) and it has already been in the shop numerous times. The cars are made cheap and everything in the interior is plastic, not wood as it should be. Mercedes, you should be ashamed of how far you have let your standards fall, it is a disgrace.

- Lodi, CA, USA