2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230:

2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Owner Comments

Jan 262008

First, my steering wheel wire was replaced from a faulty SRS light coming on and the esp light coming on. I had to pay for all of this. Next, euromotor cars said the steering wheel collar was broke. I have never had that fixed because they wanted to charge me and I felt they should replace the collar since they replaced the steering wire. Now my car does not start and the instrument cluster does not light up. I cannot unlock the doors with the remote key and I cannot unlock the trunk of the car. My car just sits because I feel I should not have to pay for any of this any more. I have put $6,800 in repairs in this car. I do not want to pay for another vehicle. I feel my car is unsafe. My car was first serviced at herb gordon's auto group in silver spring, Maryland. I was not happy with the service so I decided to try euromotors and the service was worse. They continue to put in codes so there will not be a recall and the consumer has to pay out of pocket. Please help in resolving some of the issues I have had with this 2005 C230 kompressor Mercedes Benz. I would also like for this car to be entered into the recall for the steering wire repair just as the E320. I purchased the car with 4,000 miles on it in 10/2005. Thank you.

- Washington, DC, USA