- November 4: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars to Replace Airbag Control Units
- October 29: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 6,400 Cars For Engine Stall
- October 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Seat Belts on Wrong Sides
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Parts Lawsuit Alleges Automaker Used Cheap Parts
- August 30: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Rims Lawsuit Rolls On
2001 Mercedes-Benz C240
Worst 2001 C240 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C240 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 C240 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C240 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C240.