2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C250:

2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 Owner Comments

Jun 012015

I bought a 2014 C250 Mercedes with Continental tires dot: Hw4tnxh61413 in November of 2013. Two of the four tires continue to lose tire pressure and have developed side wall bubbles. The car is driven daily and has 20,000 miles on it.

- Jeffersonville, IN, USA

Aug 232015

This is in regards to the Continental conti pro contact tires being defective. I have 2 tires that were on my cpo 2014 Mercedes Benz that I purchased a few months ago that have developed bubbles in the sidewall from no impact. I put less than 9,000 miles before the defect surfaced. My dealership says that they aren't warranted or defective? this is an extreme safety hazard and a car that my family drives daily. I have started contact directly with Continental.

- Katy, TX, USA