9.5

2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300:

2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 Owner Comments

Mar 312015

C300

Vibration at high speed around 70 M/H. vibration during warm up after a cold start. Noise coming out from unknown parts possibly suspension when running over bumps at low speed around 7 M/H.

- Houston, TX, USA

Jan 282015

C300 4-cyl

I started the engine and the power steering failure warning came on. True enough, it was a struggle to steer my car back home - I was just 3 minutes away from home. The car was towed the next morning to autohaus on edens in northbrook, il. I did a google search and found out that there has been a recall for this exact problem in europe since Dec 2014. I was shocked that owners in the us were not warned of this potential problem and there has been no recall issued. If this had happened on the freeway, it likely would have resulted in a very serious accident and my safety could have been jeopardized. I would like other owners of the 2015 Mercedes Benz C class to be alerted to this potentially serious mechanical problem and the nhsta to investigate why there has been no recall issued in the us......updated 12/17/15 both axles front axles had to replaced.

- Evanston, IL, USA