2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Owner Comments

Jan 102014

C320 3'6

From nine months ago I bought Mercedes 320 C Model 2001, it was great car until one month ago when something terrible happened. I saw smoke come out from the cluster instrument and increasing so immediately disconnect the battery and I used the fire powder cylinder inside the car.

I try to find someone to fix my car but failed, no one accepted to repair my car .

Then I decided to find some information on the internet, I found only one case in Austria, it was a woman, she had the same case. 320 C and looks like a strange problem.

- , Benghazi, Libya, Libya