8.0

2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Owner Comments

Nov 052013

C320 3.2L V6

I was riding with my spouse in the passenger seat and two toddler daughters in the backseat when my car suddenly slammed on the brakes while accelerating at 50mph, it scared the hell out of me. It didn't do it again for a while and now it does it almost everyday and its unpredictable. I am afraid of having my kids in the car and having someone riding my bumper when it slams on the brakes and causes a bad accident. This should not be my job to pay for this, it is a car defect!

- , Brunswick, GA, USA