- December 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars to Repair Seat Belt Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 4: Mercedes-Benz Recalls More Cars For Headlight Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- November 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E300 Cars For Failing Fuel Pumps recalls | 32 days ago
- September 28: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles For Stability and Head Restraint Issues recalls | 68 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL500
Worst 2004 CL500 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz CL500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CL500 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz CL500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CL500.