2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250:

2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Owner Comments

Mar 262016

CLA250

We purchased a brand new Mercedes Benz 2016 5 months ago. I am driving about 28 miles from my starting point and come to find two of my front tires with air bubbles. Come to find out 1 of my tires eventually popped and the other still had an air bubble. Took it to Benz dealership and was told nothing can be replaced under warranty. Pretty much they are selling defective tires and not offering any sort of replacement or prorated coverage. I drove from queens, NY to New Jersey. Parked the car for 4 hours and saw one of the tires go flat after it had a bubble. What was worse is that I could have been involved in a crash/accident with these defective tires.

- Hollis, NY, USA