- August 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars So Owners Can't Adjust Headlights recalls | 18 days ago
- July 27: Mercedes-Benz Self-Driving Car Ads Under Fire news | 28 days ago
- July 27: Consumer Groups: Self-Driving Car Occupants Are Guinea Pigs news | 28 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Orders 4 Recalls for 4 Defects recalls | 39 days ago
- July 5: Mercedes-Benz SLK300 Recalled Over Bad Lock Nuts recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,791 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.