2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS400 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS400:

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS400 Owner Comments

Oct 192015

Total electrical failure which is causing command system to power on/off while vehicle is being driven, not allowing me to use navigation, windows(rolling up&down or not working at all),side view mirrors(flipping out & in, while vehicle is being driven)air conditioning, radio turning itself off/on.electronic breaking system activating itself while vehicle is being driven, speedometer not working.keyless functions not working had to remove hard key manually to open car door & remove push button starter manually to insert key.the car is unsafe to drive especially with the braking system activating itself as well as the multi malfunctions.this is now the 4th time the vehicle has been taken to the dealership for this problem.I have 10,000 miles on the car, purchased it Dec 24,2014.I called mb usa customer service & reported the complaints/malfunctions to them & made them aware that the car was unsafe to drive & the customer service agent took my information & said someone would call me tomorrow afternoon about the situation.I also gave them the name of the dealership & my service advisors name whom I've had documenting the problems with the care as well as myself.the agent said they'd call him tomorrow & then me.

- Laguna Niguel, CA, USA