2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500:

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Owner Comments

Aug 072015

I had a major tire blowout, while on the highway, to my left rear tire. Without warning, suddenly my car was out of control, then I heard a loud boom; looked in my rear view mirror and saw a ton of black smoke. I did my best getting off the freeway, and ended up in an unsafe location on the freeway, frightened for my life, waiting for help for over an hour. All four of my tires were recently replaced; April 2014. This was a very scary experience, and I feel lucky to be alive. The tire ripped apart from the seam; which was obviously caused by a defective tire. It's horrible that consumers lives are at risk. We rely on the experts, and they put our lives at risk. You think when you buy new tires, your safe and your not!! my tires were purchased, and replaced by the car dealer.

- Union City, CA, USA