6.0

1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercedes-Benz E320:

1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 Owner Comments

May 122006

E320

It all started, when I had a new water pump put in. Since that day, my car has NOT stopped vibrating. I get in the car, turn it on, it starts to vibrate a little. Then, when I put the car in reverse, it makes this clunk sound, like something falling out the bottom and then I can feel it go into gear. When I'm in reverse, it vibrates the worst! When I'm in Drive, it vibrates, but the intensity varies. Can you PLEASE tell me, what you think is wrong with my car?

- , Newport Beach, CA, USA