1. remove the bubbles and the rust underneath (1 reports)
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320:

1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Owner Comments

Mar 212009

E320 3.2L V6

I did all the procedures, first I visited the dealer where I usually take my cars for repair, then I get an interview with the manager that I know for at least 5 years and he told me that he will talk about it with the Mercedes Benz U.S.A. supervisor who told him, no way is too old, so the manager gave me the customer care phone number so I can talk about with them straigh.t so they ask me to take some pictures and e-mail them so I did. and after a couple of weeks the call me to say sorry but we can't help because the car is 11 years old. and I told to the lady well I'll think about it the next time I buy a car because Audi is giving 12 years unlimited rust warranty!

- , Chicago, IL, USA