9.0

2003 Mercedes-Benz E320 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercedes-Benz E320:

2003 Mercedes-Benz E320 Owner Comments

Jan 012016

E320 320

I bought this low mileage car ( it is 2003 E320 with only 29900) I January of this year and the problem existed when I bought it. But before I bought it I took it to MB dealer in Lakeland Florida and had them verify that the problem was not the SBC pump. They assured me the problem a short in wiring. I live a Hundred miles from Lakeland so when I got home with the car I took it to MB dealer in Melbourne Florida dealer. They kept it for five days looking for the problem and Charged me $1200.00 and did not fix the problem. They did do some other routine maintenance but they claim the contacted MB in Germany and that the soft ware had been changed to a European version and they could not change it back. That is why it says "SBC S" They left me like that. The mechanic told me to find a local mechanic who might be able to fix it.

The dealer said that if I replaced the SBC pump at a cost of about $1900.00 it "might" fix the problem but they couldn't guarantee it.

- , Titusville, FL, USA

Oct 092015

E320 E320 3.2L V6

I DON'T HAVE A BEEF I JUST WANT THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM BEFORE SOMEONE GET SERIOUS INJURY OR KILLER

Update from Nov 28, 2015: The brake light stay on and they have a recall on 2003 Mercedes E 320 is sbc is the problem

- , Charleston, USA