- April 26: Germany and UK Find Interesting Emissions Levels news | 9 days ago
- April 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC300 SUVs Over Wiring Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- March 18: Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner Sprinter 2500/3500 Vans Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 65 days ago
- February 19: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in California news | 76 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 85,772 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.