- June 5: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 200,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- May 25: Daimler Recalls Vans With Windows That Can 'Peel Away' recalls | 32 days ago
- May 9: Mercedes-Benz SLK300 Recalled For Roll Away Risk recalls | 48 days ago
- April 26: Germany and UK Find Interesting Emissions Levels news | 61 days ago
- April 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC300 SUVs Over Wiring Problems recalls | 86 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 85,772 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.