2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Sep 012016

E350

We brought this vehicle from 3rd party. Transmission gear sound is coming so hard. I have very low mileage only 48K. I wen to delar, he told me to change the transmission or contact head office to resolve this issue. I need someone to help me for next step.

- Edison, NJ, USA

Aug 082016

E350

Knocking noise during vehicle start-up during vehicle start-up, 2 sec knocking noise, then noise stop. Drop vehicle off, advice service representative to the issue. After there inspection, service representative inform me this was normal, the noise I'm hearing is the engine is pushing the oil faster to the chamber, this process prevent vehicle warm-up wait, ask to speak with the service shop manager, still waiting. Yes, still have the knocking noise during vehicle start-up.

- Watertown, NY, USA

Dec 032015

E350

I bought a 2010 E350 mb in November of 2015 as a birthday gift. My 3rd week of own it the check engine light came on and keeps going on and off. Brought it back to the dealer where I bought it and told me to bring it to mb. Turn out to be heck engine light due to faulty camshaft adjuster solenoid on Mercedes-Benz E350. Why is their no recall on this, it cost $8,000 to get it fixed?

- Lowell, MA, USA

Feb 062015

E350 6-cyl

Was told to replace the serpentine belt tensioner. Asked why the belt tensioner needs to be replaced was told that they give out and if you are driving it could cause an accident. This is before the replacement cycle for the belt (90K miles). So many people won't know this will happen creating accidents that could be avoided.

- Cumming, GA, USA

Aug 072014

E350 6-cyl

Another car made an illegal U-turn and caused me to T-bone on his passenger side. Front of my car hit his passenger side and dragged his car for about 10 feet. Air bags on my car did not deploy, safety system M-brace in car failed and did not call sos either. Car safety system did not detect the crash at all. Mercedes Benz did not detect a crash....updated 09-10-14 the consumer stated she received soft tissue injuries to the neck, shoulders, and back, bruised elbow, and headaches and loud ringing for 10 days caused by the crash. Updated 12/16/2014

- Seattle, WA, USA