2013 Mercedes-Benz E350 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2013 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Jun 252016

I first had a tire blow-up in a minor pothole. Got it repaired at the dealership. However, recently I hit another minor pothole in New Jersey, and this time, the rim of the wheel cracked! this time I was on the highway with my child in the car seat, and could have gotten into a major accident. I do not think the so called "high performance" wheels are meant for the us roads. The material seems sub-standard. I have complained to Mercedes, but the rep did not seem to care or show any concern. I have kept the damaged rim with me if you'd like to see. Sending pictures also. Thanks.

- Edison, NJ, USA

Apr 092015

Tire blew out for no apparent reason. This is the fourth time it has happened since I have owned this vehicle.

- Avon, CT, USA